Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ultrasound pictures Week 6-12!!!

These are all the ultrasound pictures I have! :-) If you click on them you can make them bigger!

This one was at 6 weeks, you can't even tell it is a baby at all.. just a bump with a yolk sac!!! :-) This appointment was because of the complications I was having... I wasn't even SURE that I was pregnant...but this confirmed that you are going to be grandma! :-)

This one is from 7 weeks...This is a big blur but I wanted to share it anyway! This appointment was to make sure the pregnancy was still viable. Everything looked good, we saw a heartbeat (it was 120BPM) and the baby had doubled in size!

This one is 9 weeks, the baby is upside down but you can tell it's actually starting to look like a baby! :-) How cool!!

And last but not least the 12 week ultrasound!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment